Office of Learning and Engagement
Welcome to the College of Education’s Office of Learning and Engagement.
With regard to learning this office oversees:
- Undergraduate programs (including teacher education programs across campus)
- Graduate programs
- All academic services offices
- Student organizations
- Study abroad
Discover more about learning in the College of Education on the Office of Learning pages.
Engagement in the College of Education is defined as collaborative work done by mutually committed partners (community and/or P-16 partners with College of Education partners) in order to address issues of common interest. Engagement simultaneously serves the needs of the partners and invigorates the research, teaching and service missions of the College.
With regard to engagement this office oversees:
- Community partnerships
- Scholarship of engagement
- Support programs for engagement
- College of Education awards
- College of Education committees
Discover more about engagement in the College of Education on the Office of Engagement pages.