How to turn off Pop-up Blockers in Internet Explorer
The College of Education uses two Pop-up Blockers:
(1) The Internet Explorer built-in Pop-up Blocker, and
(2) The Google Toolbar Pop-up Blocker.
If you want to allow Pop-ups from a particular site, you'll need to turn off both of the following (scroll all the way down):
- Turn off the Internet Explorer built-in Pop-up Blocker
- Go to the Tools menu and select Pop-up Blocker >> Pop-up Blocker Settings...
- Enter the name of the site to allow and click Add:
- Turn off the Google Toolbar Pop-Up blocker
- Navigate to the web page in question.
- Click the Google Pop-up Blocker toolbar icon:
- Google will remember to allow Pop-ups from this site and the icon will change to reflect that Pop-ups are OK:
Maintained by the Purdue University Education IT team (firstname.lastname@example.org)