Purdue University offers the following education majors. Each of these majors leads to a bachelor’s degree.
If you meet all of the requirements and deadlines, the Teaching Majors will lead to licensure in the state of Indiana. If you’re interested in becoming a licensed teacher in one of these subjects, click the link to go to the Purdue University Undergraduate Admissions page with more details.
- Agricultural Education
- Art Education
- Biology - Biology Education
- Chemistry - Chemistry Education
- Early Childhood Education and Exceptional Needs
- Earth Space Science Education
- Elementary Education
- Engineering/Technology Teacher Education
- English Education
- Family and Consumer Sciences Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
- Social Studies Education
- Special Education - Dual Licensure
- Special Ed - Mild and Intense Intervention P-12
- Special Ed - Mild Intervention P-12
General Education and Learning Sciences Majors:
Purdue University College of Education offers the following education majors which do not lead to teaching licensure. If you are interested in becoming an educational policy maker or researcher, click on the major below to go to the Undergraduate Admissions page for more details.