Learning Design & TechnologyCurriculum and Instruction
Dr. Lee’s research interests include instructional design, technology integration in the classrooms, emerging technologies, media multitasking, scholarship of teaching and learning, distributed learning, and learning & cognition.
- Ph.D. — Educational Computing
- M.S. — Computer Education & Cognitive System (Instructional Systems Technology)
- B.A. — Computer Science
- B.Ed. — Teaching of English as a Second Language
- Certified Competency-Based Training and Education Instructor, Department For Employment Training And Further Education (DETAFE), Australia
- Certified Competency-Based Designer and Developer, Department For Employment Training And Further Education (DETAFE), Australia
- Certified Competency-Based Workplace Assessor, Department For Employment Training And Further Education (DETAFE), Australia
- Certified Workplace Assessor, National Council of Vocational Training, Malaysia
- K-12 English teaching certificate, Malaysia
- Lin, L., Cranton, P., & Lee, J. (2015). Research Methodologies for Multitasking Studies. In Wang, V. (Ed). Handbook of Research on Scholarly Publishing and Research Methods. IGI Global. pp. 329-348. doi:10.4018/978-1-4666-7409-7.ch017
- Warren, S., Lee, J., and Najmi, J. (2013). The Impact of Technology Theory on Instructional Design since 2000. In M.Spector, Merill, M.D., Elen, J,. & Bishop, M.J. (Eds). Handbook of Research on Educational Computing and Technology (4th edition). Springer Academic.
- Lin, L., Robertson, A., & Lee, J. (2012). The impact of outcome intentions on reading and multitasking performances. Journal of Educational Technology Development and Exchange, 5(1), 77-94.
- Lee, J., Lin, L., & Robertson, T. (2012). The Impact of Media Multitasking on Learning. Learning, Media, and Technology, 37(1),94-104.
- Lin, L., Lee, J., & Robertson, T. (2010). Do different video contents affect reading comprehension and media multitasking abilities differently? Journal of Educational Computing Research. 45(2), 183-201.
- EDCI 51300 — Foundations of Learning Technology and Design
- EDCI 53100 — Learning Theory and Instructional Design
- EDCI 56400 — Integration and Management of Technology for Learning
- EDCI 56600
- EDCI 57200 — Learning Systems Design
- EDCI 57300 — Learning Design and Technology Practicum
- EDCI 60002 — Demonstrating Professional Competencies in LDT
- EDCI 67200 — Advanced Practices in Learning Systems Design