Special EducationEducational Studies
Ms. Jill Snyder is currently a limited term lecturer in the Department of Educational Studies at Purdue University. She received her BS in Elementary Education, with emphasis in Math/Science, English, and Early Childhood. She continued her studies with a Master’s in Special Education, focusing on Reading. She has obtained advanced licensure in School Administration, and Reading and Literacy. Ms. Snyder has been active in administration and helped design online school curriculums that focus on not only student learning but parental involvement. She has served in leadership capacities in Hispanic Outreach, The Truancy Task Force, and on the Early Childhood Collaborative Team in Coldwater Michigan where she resides.
- M.A. — Special Education, Western Michigan University
- B.A. — Special Education, Western Michigan University
- MEMSPA – Michigan Elementary and Middle School Principals Assoc.
- MASSP – Michigan Assoc. of Secondary Schools Principals Assoc.
- MACAE – Michigan Assoc. of Community and Adult Education
- MiAEYC – Michigan Assoc. for the Education of Young Children