Learning Design & TechnologyCurriculum and Instruction
Being the first in her family to attend and complete a college degree has had a profound effect on Dr. Campion. Calling on all her successes and challenges, mentors and colleagues, along with new-found skills is what drives Dr. Campion in the classroom. While there are objectives and constructs to teach in each course, she pays attention to what each student needs are in order for them to be successful in class.
- Ph.D. — Technology, Purdue University
- MSHR — Masters in Human Resource, Krannert Graduate School of Management, Purdue University
- B.S. — Music Therapy & Music Education, Fletcher School of Music, East Carolina University
Dr. Campion’s work experience has always revolved around education, student/worker development, quality assurance, and assessment. She has worked in both corporations and higher education for the duration of her career.
- AECT – Association of Educational Communication & Technology
- Campion, L.L. Leading Through the Enrollment Cliff of 2026 (Part II). TechTrends 66, 112–113 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11528-021-00688-4
- Lowell, V.L., Campion, L.L. Introduction to TechTrends Special Issue: Authentic Learning Experiences via Distance Learning. TechTrends 64, 548–549 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11528-020-00523-2
- Campion, L.L. Leading Through the Enrollment Cliff of 2026 (Part I). TechTrends 64, 542–544 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11528-020-00492-6
- Campion, L.L., Campion, E.D. Leading Matters: Take it from the Professionals—a High-Level Overview of Virtual Leadership According to Educational Technology Scholars (and a Few Others). TechTrends 64, 182–184 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11528-019-00470-7
- Campion, E.D., Campion, L.L. Leadership Best Practices: How Far We Have Come and How Far We Need To Go (Part I). TechTrends 63, 765–766 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11528-019-00436-9
- Campion, L.L., Wang, C.X. Collectivism and Individualism: the Differentiation of Leadership. TechTrends 63, 353–356 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11528-019-00399-x
- Campion, L. Leading for Learning – Something New under the Sun. TechTrends 63, 88–95 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11528-018-0358-6/li>
- Campion, L., Aaron Bond, M. It Takes a Village: Leadership in a Volunteer Organization. TechTrends 62, 664–666 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11528-018-0334-1
- Campion, L. Leadership Styles: Considering Context and Climate. TechTrends 62, 412–413 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11528-018-0305-6