Learning Design & TechnologyCurriculum and Instruction
Being the first in her family to attend and complete a college degree has had a profound effect on Dr. Campion. Calling on all of her successes and struggles, mentors and friends, along with new-found skills is what drives Dr. Campion in the classroom. Of course there are objectives and constructs to teach, but each student needs to be considered in every classroom.
- Ph.D. — Technology, Purdue University
- MSHR — Masters in Human Resource, Krannert Graduate School of Management, Purdue University
- B.S. — Music Therapy & Music Education, Fletcher School of Music, East Carolina University
- AECT – Association of Educational Communication & Technology
- AECT Executive Board
- Division of Distance Learning Board Representative
- Accessibility Committee
- Leadership Development Committee
- Campion, L. (2018). Leadership Styles: Considering Context and Climate. TechTrends 62(4), 412-413.
- Campion, L. & Aaron Bond, M. (2018). It Takes a Village: Leadership in a Volunteer Organization. TechTrends 62(6) 664-666.
- Campion, L. (2019). Leading for Learning – Something New under the Sun. TechTrends 63(1), 88-95.
- Campion, L.L. & Wang, C.X. (2019). Collectivism and Individualism: the Differentiation of Leadership. TechTrends 63(3), 353-356.
- Campion, E.D. & Campion, L.L. TechTrends (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11528-019-00436-9