Special EducationEducational Studies
Ms. Sandberg brings 18+ years of classroom and administrative experience to her supervision of students. She has worked with students with emotional disabilities, as well as mild disability, at the middle and secondary level. She has also been an Assistant Director of Exceptional needs for the Hendricks Joint Services Special Education Cooperative.
- M.S. — Special Education, Purdue University
- B.A. — Special Education, Purdue University
- Director of Exceptional Needs, Indiana
- Learning Disabled (K-12, Indiana)
- Mildly Mentally Handicapped (K-12, Indiana)
- Serious Emotional Handicaps (K-12, Indiana)