Learning Design and TechnologyCurriculum and Instruction
Dr. Bonhomme has been involved with online and distance education for over 30 years serving in various roles including associate provost, director, and instructional designer. Dr. Bonhomme’s teaching experience includes 15 years at the higher education level. Her research interests include online learning, adult education, and trends in higher education.
- Ph.D. — Learning Design and Technology, Purdue University
- M.B.A. — Indiana University
- B.L.S. — Indiana University
- B.A. — Miami University
- Association for Continuing Higher Education
- American Society for Engineering Education
- International Association of Continuing Engineering Education
- Notes and Trends, Journal of Continuing Higher Education, https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/07377363.2020.1770022 (latest column), column contributor since 2002
- “MOOCs: Disruptive innovation or hype?” 2013 South region, Association for Continuing Higher Education, Sandestin, FL
- “Faculty Training: the Good, the Bad, the Ugly,” 2011 South region, Association for Continuing Higher Education, San Antonio, TX
- Compendium on Uses of Distance Learning Technologies in Engineering Education, 2nd. ed., edited by Joseph S. Greenberg and Mary S. Bonhomme. Ames, IA: Continuing Professional Development Division, 2000.