Special EducationEducational Studies
Dr. Vaiouli is currently a limited term lecture in the Department of Educational studies at Purdue University. She has extensive classroom experience with children with mild disabilities and she excels at using Music to reach children with special needs. She has published numerous articles and book chapters on the subject of music interventions with children on the autism spectrum. Dr. Vaiouli has taught in Universities in the US as well as Cyprus.
- Ph.D. — Special Education, Indiana University
- M.A. — Music Therapy, New York University
- B.A. — Music Education, Aristotle College
- Early Childhood Music Education (Kodaly Method), Indiana University (2013)
- Board Certification Music Therapy, American Association of Music Therapy (2009)
- License in special education, Ministry of Education, Greece (2006)