Learning Design & TechnologyCurriculum and Instruction
Dr. Kolski is an experienced online instructor who currently instructs graduate educational technology students for the University of South Carolina and Purdue University. She also teaches undergraduate psychology and interdisciplinary studies students for Southern New Hampshire University. Her research interests include student engagement in online settings and the benefits of a cohort model for graduate students in online learning programs.
- Ph.D. — Educational Technology, Central Michigan Univeristy
- M.S. — Clinical Psychology, Eastern Michigan University
- B.S. — Psychology and Sociology, Central Michigan University
- 2018 – present
Department of Curriculum and Instruction
University of South Carolina
Limited Term Lecturer
- 2015 – present
Southern New Hampshire University
College of Online and Continuing Education
- 2012 – 2017
Central Michigan Univeristy
Global Campus/Psychology Department
- Association for Educational Communications and Technology (AECT)
- Association of Teacher Educators (ATE)
- Kolski, T. & Weible, J. (2019). Do community college students demonstrate different behaviors from four-year university students on virtual proctored exams. Community College Journal of Research and Practice, 4, 1-12. doi: 10.1080/10668926.2019.1600615
- Kolski, T. & Weible, J. (2018). Examining the relationship between student test anxiety and webcam based exam proctoring. Online Journal of Distance Learning Administration, 21(3), 1.
- Kolski, T. & Zhang, M. (2017). How read aloud and read silently interventions impact on 4th graders’ reading proficiency – 2015 NAEP scores tell all. The Charter Schools Resource Journal, 12(1), 98-134.
- Kolski, T. (in preparation). Virtual proctoring and academic integrity. In T. I. Asino (Ed.), Learning in the Digital Age. Oklahoma State University Open Textbook Initiative. Book chapter in final review.
- Kolski, T. D., Jongsma, A. J., & Myer, R. A. (2012). The crisis counseling and traumatic events treatment planner (2nd ed). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Kolski, T. D., Avriette, M., & Jongsma, A. J. (2001). The crisis counseling and traumatic events treatment planner (1st ed). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.