If you already have a bachelor’s degree but want to become a teacher, you can enroll as a postbaccalaureate student.

Apply online as Postbaccalaureate (Non-degree).

Submit the following materials to the College of Education Office of Graduate Studies, 100 North University Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907-2098:

  • Some form of paperwork showing that you have a bachelor’s degree (e.g., a copy of your teacher license, diploma, or transcripts)

Additional links

If you’re taking coursework to become a licensed teacher, you may require a transcript evaluation and credential review.

Learn more about our teacher education programs.

Learn about how to obtain your teaching license.