Master’s of Science (MSEd) in Educational Psychology & Research Methodology
Students pursuing our Master of Science in Educational Psychology & Research Methodology include:
- Teachers seeking advanced academic qualifications
- Educators seeking a provisional certificate in one of the following areas: school services, personnel, administration, or supervision
- Graduate students whose ultimate goal is a PhD
This residential program has rolling admission. Applications must be fully complete and submitted (including all required materials) and all application fees paid prior to the deadline in order for applications to be considered and reviewed. For a list of all required materials for this program application, please see the “Admissions” section below.
- July 1 is the deadline for Fall applications.
- November 15 is the deadline for Spring applications.
- March 15 is the deadline for Summer applications.