- Applicants must have an immediate financial hardship resulting from an emergency, accident, or other unexpected critical incident.
- The expense must be unexpected, unforeseen, and the urgent nature unavoidable.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled students.
- All other resources, including emergency loans through scholarships and student aid must have been considered and are insufficient, unavailable, or not available in a timely manner.
- Applicants must complete all questions in full and submit supporting documentation.
- Only ONE application per student per semester will be considered; a second request must include documentation from ODOS.