Maymester Study Abroad Program
May 15-June 3, 2023
February 10th, 2023
Engage in rich Cambodian history and culture though meaningful cultural excursions, learn methods for teaching English Language Learners and students with gifts and talents, and help teach them in local K-12 schools. Open to all Purdue undergraduate and graduate students of all majors.
Earn 3 to 7 Academic Credits (EDCI 37001, EDCI 20002, and EDPS 24000 are co-requisites).
- EDCI 37001 Teaching & Learning English as a New Language (2 credits)
- EDCI 20002 Special Population Seminar: ELL & GCT students (1 credit)
- EDPS 24000 Children with Gifts, Creativity, & Talents (1 credit)
- EDCI 49000 Cambodia: History and Culture (3 credits)
Earn 3 to 6 Academic Credits.
- EDCI 53000 English Language Development (3 credits)
- EDPS 54000 Gifted, Creative, and Talented Children (3 credits)
- EDCI 59000 Cambodia: History and Culture (3 credits)
|Tuesday, September 27th||6:00PM-7:00PM||BRNG 4180|
|Wednesday, October 26th||6:00PM-7:00PM||BRNG 4180|