The Technology Resources Center provides equipment check-out to the College of Education and individuals who are actively involved in the Purdue Teacher Education Program. Equipment is also available for qualified faculty and student use. Equipment options include but are not limited to the items below.
- Notebook Computers
- Flip Cameras
- Digital Still Cameras
- Standard Cassette Recorders
- Micro-Cassette Recorders
- LCD Projectors
- Camcorder-Hard Drive
- TV/DVD/VCR Combo (x1)
Software remote in the TRC:
College of Education Usage Disclaimer for the Software Remote Application Portal
All applications accessed via this portal are provided by the Purdue ITaP software remote group “as is” and no direct support is available from the College of Education Information Technology Team
What is Software Remote?
Software Remote (formerly DACS) provides free access to software from any computer with an Internet connection and a web browser. The software programs appear to run on your desktop, but are actually running on the Software Remote servers.
- Go to the Software Remote website at https://goremote.itap.purdue.edu.
- Log in using your Purdue Career Account login and password.
- If this is the first time accessing Software Remote, install the Citrix client on your computer. The Citrix download link and instructions will appear on the web page once you have logged in.
- Scroll though the icons presented and select the software application you want to run.
Contact the Technology Resource Center at (765) 494-5677 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beering Hall Room 3287